I Have a Complaint

It’s a Little One, But to Me, It’s Huge

Picture of a hand holding an iPhone.
Photo by Dimitri Karastelev on Unsplash

I do a lot of my writing on my iPhone. When I say, “a lot,” I mean roughly 75% of everything I write. The other 25% is split between my iPad, my Chromebook, and my Windows machine. I get some of my best ideas while I’m waiting for Mr. Coffee to finish my morning brew, when I’m sitting in the garden, or as I’m drifting off to sleep at night. You know that time? It’s…

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Robyn Sinéad Sheppard

Robyn Sinéad Sheppard

I used to be disgusted; now I'm just amused. In 5 years of being in the Medium Partner Program, I've made all of $22.47. But I still persist.